This agreement is dated 8th April 2020.
And is made between;
Moki Technology Limited a company incorporated in England with registered number 11266496 whose registered office is at Unit 10 1 Luke Street, London, United Kingdom, EC2A 4PX (the “Company”) and;
The Individual UK resident who has completed the Active Home Schools Project (AHSP) application form on the Moki website and has requested that their family take part in the AHSP (“the Participants”).
Both parties have agreed their participation in;
The Active Schools Home Project (“the Project”) which is an initiative to test Moki activity tracking devices in the family / home environment.
By requesting to be part of the Project you confirm that you have access to a home computer capable of running the Moki software. Minimum system requirements can be found here:
Prior to the commencement of the Project the Company shall provide the Participant with (at a minimum) the following materials to be able to participate:
- A number of Moki wrist bands to ensure that each person within the family who have applied are able to participate. This will be mix of Adult and Child sizes Moki bands as indicated on the Application form.
- One Moki Reader to capture information from the Moki Wristbands.
- The Moki software Application (accessible only via download from the App’ store or the Moki website).
- Full technical and operational support from a dedicated Moki team member, telephone and email details will be provided.
For the avoidance of doubt all materials, collateral and support for the Project will be provided free of charge throughout the entirety of the Project and all materials remain the property of the Company at all times.
In acceptance of their participation in the Project the Participants agree to:
- Use the moki bands for at least 50 % of the time that they are provided - that being a minimum 4 week period.
- Not attempt to take apart, alter, reverse engineer or tamper with any Moki equipment or any part of the software application supplied as part of the Project materials.
- Inform the Moki team if there are reasons (technical or other) why the Moki bands cannot be worn for any period - contact methods will be provided.
- Assist the Moki team with feedback, ideas, videos, testimonials, sound bites and other media about their day to day experience with Moki, how they used the devices, how it can be improved and so on.
At the start of the Project the Company will supply to the Participant all required materials - the company shall bear all costs for this.
At the end of the Project these materials may be required to be returned by recorded delivery which Moki will cover the cost of. Please note that you will be required to package up and take the Moki pack to your nearest Post Office.
The Participant understands and accepts that Moki at Home is new technology that is still in a development phase and that some or all of the services and functionality advertised may not be accessible throughout the duration or through part of The Project.
Moki makes no guarantees of the services working, the features that will be available and accepts no liabilities whatsoever for impact of Moki not working properly or other issues be them technical or other.
The Participant agrees that they use Moki entirely at their own risk and can make no claim for damages or other compensation entitlements arising from the AHSP.